On Your Riding Holiday with Stone Horse, you will:
- Explore scenic routes to Mongolia’s premier cultural and wilderness destinations and National Parks
- Start your wilderness riding adventure without delay – from our base just an hour from Ulaanbaatar
- Experience genuine horseback wilderness travel – unsupported by vehicles
- Ride Mongolian horses of our own herd
We offer two distinct horseback trips out of the Darkhid Valley, on the edge of Gorkhi Terelj National Park and Khan Khentii Special Protected Area. Combined, these areas make up the largest roadless wilderness region in Mongolia and some of the most outstanding and remote natural scenery in the country.
Special – Early Booking Discounts Before December 31st 2013! Contact Us!
Horse Riding Country at its Best
- Travel through picturesque landscapes
- Experience true nomadic hospitality and culture
- Visit remote sites of history
Gorkhi Terelj National Park is great country for horseback riding and exploring - wide open valleys and rolling hills, trails along rivers, over forested passes, down through high grasses to discover another valley. Explore the hills and grasslands, rest below rock formations arising from the steppe. Experience true hospitality and the ambiance of a Mongolian Ger (more known as Yurt in the West). Live the local culture, and be at ease with your horse – be at ease with nature. Travel Itinerary & Pricing
Only available October 5 – 12, 2014.
Journey to the Heart of the Taiga Forest – A true Mongolian horseback riding adventure
- Follow ancient trails
- Cross clear rivers and climb high mountain passes
- Bathe in exquisite natural scenery
- Relax in comfort, and rest in the solitude of nature See the Wilderness…
Challenge your spirit of adventure. Enter the Khan Khentii, steeped in the spiritual history of Mongolia- its wildness will reward you – with magnificent scenery, and the solitude of the Northern forest. Follow ancient horse trails – to the sources of the rivers. Encounter wildlife. Make a high mountain passage with our pack horses. Stop at alpine lakes. Enjoy camping comforts in the wild. Bond with your horse – and listen to the silence. Travel Itinerary & Pricing