Horseback Riding in Mongolia
Discover the Heart of Mongolia’s Wilderness
At Stone Horse, we have 30+ years’ experience in wilderness guiding and conservation, our own back country horses, and close ties to local communities in Mongolia.
Our small group expeditions are unique, low impact back country adventures. They combine cultural and wilderness experiences in some of the most outstanding scenery in the country.
As our guest, you enjoy fully supported horseback riding in Mongolia – scenic campsites, good food, quality expedition gear, and your horse matched to your riding level. What this means and why it matters..
Our Horseback Expeditions
In Gorkhi Terelj National Park:
- Gorkhi Terelj National Park Expeditions – 10 Days – Five trips per season
- Gorkhi Terelj National Park 10 Days, July 1-10, with Naadam Festival Bonus Package
- Gorkhi Terelj National Park Autumn Trek – 8 Days – Once per season only
In Khan Khentii Strictly Protected Area:
- Khentii Mountains Expedition – 14 Days – Once per season only 1 spot left for 2017
- Khentii Wilderness Conservation Adventure – 12 Days – Once per season only. See last season’s adventure !
What our Guests Say
“I highly, highly recommend Stone Horse Tours. There’s no other horse riding outfit like them in Mongolia. Stone Horse Tours takes you way, way off the standard routes offered by other tour companies. This exceptional steppe and wilderness trip was just what I was looking for.”— Susan Antenen, Rockefeller State Park Preserve, New York State, US. Read more..
See more photos of horseback riding in Mongolia with Stone Horse Expeditions!